Highlighted

Slide/swipe transition and crop at the same time

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to have a slide transition and crop happening at the same time so that both the slide and the crop is animated? I've searched for tutorials on this subject. Do any of you guys know of one? thanks in advance

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slide/swipe transition and crop at the same time

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to have a slide transition and crop happening at the same time so that both the slide and the crop is animated? I've searched for tutorials on this subject. Do any of you guys know of one? thanks in advance

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes: might need to nest inbetween effects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JP45 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will research nested inbetween effects. I have no idea what that means but it is fun learning. Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines