• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow timing and transition

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out how to make all clips the same timing.  I also need help applying transitions to all the clips without having to go through and apply the same one to all at once.  I tried selecting all and going to clip speed/duration but it doesn't change anything.  I also tried selecting all and dragging the transition I wanted but it would only let me apply it to one.  Please help!  I'm new at this!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

For your first problem.... after you select your clips and go to "clip speed/duration" and choose the new length make sure that you have a checkmark next to "Ripple Edit, Shifting Trailing Clips". For your second problem, you can add a default transition to all the selected clips at once. So as long as the transition effect you want to use is the default one you have set you can select "Apply Default Transition to Selection" found under the Sequence menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your first problem.... after you select your clips and go to "clip speed/duration" and choose the new length make sure that you have a checkmark next to "Ripple Edit, Shifting Trailing Clips". For your second problem, you can add a default transition to all the selected clips at once. So as long as the transition effect you want to use is the default one you have set you can select "Apply Default Transition to Selection" found under the Sequence menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Saved me a ton of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines