• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow Export Due to adding text in Premiere pro

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro was exporting very slow after I deleted some files - I by a fault deleted
AppData save files on my Online Ondrive save and I don't know how it should
have anything to do with it. I reinstall the Creative Cloud and Premiere Pro and I concated support and we tried to change some settings in Premiere Pro (sequence and Quality changes and change the version
of Premiere Pro) I had reinstall my PC to factory new before we did that because I wanted
to see if that was the problem. I then today erase and did a full factory clean on my PC
took hours had to download windows 10 again and it did the same thing super slow export time
Then I tested if it was my videos have all them online because of the reinstall on my PC
but it took a 13m video 15m or so then I put some logos in and some sound and video effects in
and it exported with the normal time 15m for a 12m for my PC then I would add some text and
it just kept moving up in time 30m... then I quit it - dont know why and hope you can help since it
never have done it before and I know it is not my PC. Im now trying to edit it on a different PC to see if it really is the video but I have testet serveral of them and they have the same output since I record with Elgato Game capturecard 60 FPS PS4 - (Only while adding text it is going nuts with export time - and I really need some text on my videos)

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a question: what are your general settings when it comes to Videorendering and Playback?
Sometimes selecting 'Mercury Playback Engine Software Only' instead of 'Mercury PLayback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA), inmproves render time a lot.

Also emptying your Media Cache file, updating your pc's drivers and updating to the latest version of PPro helps.

Let me know if this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not using the Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and have have the lastest version of PPro and have tried other versions aswell. My PC Driver are all uptoodate and I have no Cache files all empty and clear since my pc is all factory reset and I have done nothing but 1 test project. Im only paying for a program I cannot use lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, i feel you bro.

Anyway, try changing to Software only!
You can do this by going to File>Project Settings>General

Also, what are your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines