Highlighted

Slow export time

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

I want to ask you if someone have same issue like me. 
I trying to export 1080p video in 60FPS which is 1 hour and 10 min long. Using h264 codek and high bitratio presset. Source is 4k in 60FPS, I used some effects like warp stabilizer and transition, color grading. I expect maybe 3 hourse export time but my export time is longer them 14hourse. Also enable hardwere encoding but my GPU usega is 0% and CPU is 100%. I have instaled latest update for Premier Pro.

Hardwere spec:

I7-9700k
32GB RAM

GTX 1080ti

TOPICS
Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow export time

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

I want to ask you if someone have same issue like me. 
I trying to export 1080p video in 60FPS which is 1 hour and 10 min long. Using h264 codek and high bitratio presset. Source is 4k in 60FPS, I used some effects like warp stabilizer and transition, color grading. I expect maybe 3 hourse export time but my export time is longer them 14hourse. Also enable hardwere encoding but my GPU usega is 0% and CPU is 100%. I have instaled latest update for Premier Pro.

Hardwere spec:

I7-9700k
32GB RAM

GTX 1080ti

TOPICS
Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?