• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow motion in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the project panel when i right click on a video file that is 60fps... I modify and interpret the footage to 24fps... Now when i pull that video file into the time line, the video file is still in 60fps playing at the normal speed, however all the audio appears to have been slowed down. If i go to the footage in the timeline and select remaping, when i play through the footage it is choppy!! What is the fix? is there a fix? Why does adobe have so many problems??

TOPICS
Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend going to the third tool down in the tool bar and holding down the drop down arrow to get to the rate stretch took. You can use that tool to stretch the end of the video out to create slow motion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HeY Rob, thanks for the info.. I'll try that out and see how that works out.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines