Slow Rendering Motion GFX Template

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, newbie here so thanks in advanmce for your patience. 

Ive been trying to render a motion GFX template that I paid for in adobe stock, and it is being paifully slow. Like, over five hours slow. Its only and 84.41kb file, so im pretty sure something is wrong right? 

I'm running the latest version of Premier, on a Macbook Pro (2016) with Catalina OS.

It has 2.9 Ghz i5 processor, 16g of RAM, and an SSD. 

Im hoping that my machine is still fit for purpose... 

If anyone has an idea of what I might be doing wrong I'd really appreciate the help...

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow Rendering Motion GFX Template

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, newbie here so thanks in advanmce for your patience. 

Ive been trying to render a motion GFX template that I paid for in adobe stock, and it is being paifully slow. Like, over five hours slow. Its only and 84.41kb file, so im pretty sure something is wrong right? 

I'm running the latest version of Premier, on a Macbook Pro (2016) with Catalina OS.

It has 2.9 Ghz i5 processor, 16g of RAM, and an SSD. 

Im hoping that my machine is still fit for purpose... 

If anyone has an idea of what I might be doing wrong I'd really appreciate the help...

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if the template is small in size, it can still contain some heavy calculations.

Make sure your laptop is well ventilated, as laptops tend to slow down drastically when they heat up, and your i5 is probably under constant load when rendering.

Share a few screenshots of your project, project settings, sequence settings, export settings.. anything that you think might be helpful for us to see if anything's off with your settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot of my project settings. The graphics template Im trying to use is called "Summer Event Titles". 

Everytjhing else is just camera footage, 1080i @ 50Hz and worksa fine. I used one of the camera shots to set up the sequence, so it should share those setings. 

Im not even really tryiong top export yet, just to render effects so I can see what I'm doing. 

When I do come to export it will be in H.265. 

This is all very frustraighting for a new kid on the premiere block! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0