• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slow video thumbnails. Help

Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes I have more than 900 videos of 1, 2 and 3 seconds loaded in a folder. But sometimes it takes a long time to load all of them. How can I speed up the process? For example, Davinci resolve loads all preview thumbnails instantly. But in Davinci the resolution of the thumbnails are low resolution. Is there a way to do the same in premiere to make it work faster?
ALL VIDEOS ARE HOUSED ON A 240GB SSD DISC AS A SECONDARY DISK.
I KNOW THERE ARE MANY VIDEOS, BUT THEY ARE IN A FEW SECONDS AND IF IT CAN BE DONE IN DAVINCI RESOLVE, I ASSUME THEM ALSO IN PREMIERE.
Captura de pantalla (182).png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also find this very frustrating.

I'm working in a massive project where we have 14 weeks of G5 footage in daily bins, upwards of 600 clips in a bin. As I scroll through only a few load at a time.  It takes about 10mins to get the whole bin to load and then if I change to another bin I have to start again.  Blackmagic have worked out a method of making them instantly available in Davinci Resolve, surely it must be possible to do the same in Premiere - please?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines