• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow WiFi Connection here in Mexico, can't seem to download Premiere Pro past 4%

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing work in Mexico and find I need Premiere Pro downloaded after all.  The WiFi connection I have is varies between very slow and slow.  I downloaded Audition after about 15 minutes, but in 24 hours, I can't seem to budege Premeiere passed Waiting and 4%.  Surely by now i could have downloaded it in little dribbles. is there something else I can do?

Thanks so much!

David R Ferry

TOPICS
Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact adobe support, via the creative cloud app (I believe), and get a downloadable installer, where you can download it from your browser and have the full install available to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a few years ago I tried to download some adobe stuff at library ( wi fi ) and activate the program(s) which was stuck cause of firewall stuff and timeouts etc....I had to find a direct way with LAN connection to contact adobe and get file(s) to download the programs... 

was not easy to do but worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines