• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sluggish Performance on Premiere Pro v15.0

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently using 15.1.0 (Build 48) with an Intel Core i9-9940X 3.30Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, and 64GB Ram with an SSD Workflow.

I don't know why but there's been multiple issues I've been having on this new update which includes (but isn't limited to):
- All older projects give me a 100% CPU load
- All newer projects freeze the playhead (oddly enough I can only get it back by hitting File, Edit, Clip, etc.)
- The mouseover preview for files is completely broken
- Projects that have only a few files within them load slower than older files that had many individual files within it
- Playback works for a while until it freezes, which causes me to have to either restart the software or reboot my entire PC

I've cleared out and moved my cache to a different location. I've re-installed both Premiere and the entire cloud. I've rebooted multiple times. I've swapped between GPU Acceleration and Software only. All other Adobe products work as intended. This is the only one, on both the new and old build that hasn't worked for me. I added a photo for reference of what my workflow looks like. Note that the sequence is supposed to be on the bottom right, but doesn't show up at all anymore, even when double-clicking on it. It's not in a tab hidden anywhere.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?