• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small green screen in prop

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone. Brand new to video editing, but i'm coming from audio editing, and i've found this pretty straight forward, as far as the basics go. 

A friend sent me a 4K music video that he shot for me to practice on. The set is a white room, and it's a minimal amplifier and drum setup. There is an old TV set in the video, and they have greened the old TV screen. 

I've figured out how to Ultra Key and get my background video/image sized, in the correct positioning (for the beginning of this first clip, at least), and such, but what I can not figure out is how to keep my background image on that tv screen as the camera moves and disrupts the original positioning. 

I've searched anchor points, maskes, key frame by frame, etc, but I can not find a definitive answer or the most efficient way of doing this. 

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think your friend has sadistic tendencies.  You've got to track the tv screen and track the perspective of what you're putting inside the screen.  Not simple and probably more suited to figuring it out in After Effects.  You can use the pen tool in the opacity area of the effects controls to outline the tv screen and then use the tracker to follow the movement of the of the screen in the image.  Premiere will do an ok job with this...  On the jobs I've worked on with this sort of issue we've always had a vfx export doing the tracking and adjusting the size and perspective of the image inside the screen.  Usually there's a grid on the actual screen which will make the adjusting of the perspective much much easier...  that's about as much as I can help you with...  good luck and be prepared to do some deep googling and spend a fair amount of time figuring the workflow out.  maybe someone else with better chops can point you in the right direction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines