• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Audio Tracks Not Exporting

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting my video from Premiere Pro, either directly or with Media Encoder, one of five audio tracks is missing. This audio track contains short clips of dialogue which were recorded in the same way as those that are in another audio track.

I read this topic (https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/some-audio-tracks-not-exporting/td-p/11356925) and I seem to be having the same issue. However, I've converted my mp3 files to wavs, with matching 48k Hz sample rate for the audio files and in the sequence settings with no change. I've also tried the basics of emptying the media cache and removing preferences.

I've been working on this project for a while, having previously exported the video with all the audio tracks fine. I can't think of any changes I made between the previous export and now (no plugins, updates etc).

Does anyone know how this could be fixed? Please let me know if you need further details about any part of the project.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

I ended up creating a fresh audio track and duplicated the audio clips into this new track, along with the track mixing effects. Functionally this track is identical but somehow all the audio is exporting correctly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I have tried a fresh install of Premiere Pro, and exporting the file using multiple different settings. Exporting only audio, and soloing the track in question still don't include it in the export.
Any help is very much appreciated as this project is time-sensitive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one: see how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried importing the sequence into an empty project like you said, but now when I preview it the same audio track is missing as when I exported it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up creating a fresh audio track and duplicated the audio clips into this new track, along with the track mixing effects. Functionally this track is identical but somehow all the audio is exporting correctly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, could you please explain how you managed to resolve this?

I believe to be having the same issue as you although am quite new to Premiere Pro, so can't work out what I'm doing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorry for not responding sooner.

What I ended up doing to fix the issue was to create a new, blank audio track. I then duplicated all the sounds from the faulty audio track and put them into the new, blank one. I don't know why this worked, but it seemed to be fine after that - I even deleted the original audio track that was having issues.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines