Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

some clips in exported video have unexplainable brightness jump

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am experiencing extremely weird brightness jumps in exported videos. some clips in the project seem to be completely blown out / over exposed. (exported video on the left with vlc player (other players show the same and uploaded to YouTube und frame.io as well as reimported it is also bright))2020-10-28 12_43_30-Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 - U__06 Premiere Projekt_2020-08-20 Aichach_2020-08-20 A.jpg

export settigns I've tried are YouTube preset 1080 and 4k as well as prores 422. They all show the same blown out clips in exported video. Source media is from an A7III shot in HLG3. But no problems to date in multiple projects. Had exported a draft of the same projects a couple of days ago without problems .

do you have any sugestions on how to fix this?

with best regards,

Johannes Buldmann 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to set your project setting's renderer to Software Only. Also, if you're exporting using Media Encoder, try setting it to Software Only. See if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately I tried that already. But I tried again and exported with both settings in Media Encoder, but the same overexposed result… 2020-10-28 14_21_30-.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try unchecking Composite in linear color in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines