• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some of my layers are showing up invisible in Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a simple remote music video, so I have about 15 layers of video with different entrances. Two of them were invisible when I dragged them in and tried moving them/repositioning them. They only appear when I press play. I assumed because of this, the video will be fine after exporting, but those two layers are gone after exporting. How do I fix this? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

I fixed it. I had to convert it from .mov to .mp4, even though half of the other layers are also .mov 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  You might try "smart rendering."  In your sequence settings, set your preview format to a high quality format like prores 422 and render your timeline.  Is everything visible?  If so, when you export, make sure "use previews" is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using MacOS Catalina (Version 10.15.6), Premiere 14.4.0, 4 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 processor, 

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB, and I don't know what source properties are. Everything else is visible just not 2 layers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it. I had to convert it from .mov to .mp4, even though half of the other layers are also .mov 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines