Highlighted

Some stock music included with Premiere Pro CC?

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Essential Sound tab in Premiere Pro CC. I see music clips available for use. The genres range from Acoustic to World.  Are these selections from the Adobe Stock Library included with my Adobe subscription, or will I be charged if I include them in a project?  I did not download them from the library or sign up for the Adobe Stock Library service.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

Hello pinecroft,

You can use the tracks as previews in your timeline, once satisfied, license the track..You need to have a purchased stock subscription

After licensing, premiere downloads the high quality file and replaces it with the preview version

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/use-adobe-stock-audio-premiere-pro.html#Licenseanaudiotrack

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some stock music included with Premiere Pro CC?

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Essential Sound tab in Premiere Pro CC. I see music clips available for use. The genres range from Acoustic to World.  Are these selections from the Adobe Stock Library included with my Adobe subscription, or will I be charged if I include them in a project?  I did not download them from the library or sign up for the Adobe Stock Library service.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

Hello pinecroft,

You can use the tracks as previews in your timeline, once satisfied, license the track..You need to have a purchased stock subscription

After licensing, premiere downloads the high quality file and replaces it with the preview version

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/use-adobe-stock-audio-premiere-pro.html#Licenseanaudiotrack

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello pinecroft,

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/use-adobe-stock-audio-premiere-pro.html#Licenseanaudiotra...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines