• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

someone know about to listen sound during capture when i'm on set edit

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now i'm  using blackmagicdesign minirecorder 3g with SDI into my macbook pro 15". 

i can take video and audio from camera into my macbook.  that clips have no problem. 

but i can't hear any sound during capturing.  I have to listen live sound during capture. 

how can i fix that? 

please let me know

i have macbook pro 2016 15" which has MOJAVE. and premiere pro 2019.   

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I've used any of my Blackmagic Design Decklink hardware ... but I seem to recall you could patch audio to internal sound on the Mac via the Blackmagic Desktop Video utility software? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and if that's not the solution - Blackmagic's support should have the answer you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your reply.

i seem to recall i had patched it to internal sound, so that the captured file has video and audio data as well. the captured files are fine.  only problem is that i can't listen sound at capturing period. 

my work flow: Arri cam and sound to PIX 240 via SDI cable to Blackmagic REcorder 3g via SDI to Adobe premiere pro 2019, mojave

Desktop video utility has no option to choose sound. only video input

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines