Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony wh1000xm3b headphones

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just got these headphones and I'm noticing it's having an issue with Premiere Pro compatibility. Clicking on the program, it turns off the noise-cancelling features of the headphones and does not play the sound from the clips, just the ambient noise around me.

Has anyone else had issues like this?

[title edited by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

I FIXED IT!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 3.18.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi khodgkin,

It could be a driver/firmware issue with the headphone. Have you tried disabling the Noise cancellation and then checked if it's working properly? Also, please check if the firmware needs to be updated on the headphone (https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/wh-1000xm3/downloa...).

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet!

Thanks for replying, but it looks like that link is for updating firmware on mobile devices. Any suggestions for a desktop computer situation?

Thanks!

- Katie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

According to Sony, updating the firmware on this headphone would require "Sony | Headphones Connect" application on an Android device (V5.0 or later) or an iOS device (iOS 10.0 or later). There is no option to update using a desktop application. Have you tried disabling the Noise cancellation to check if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet!

I have tried disabling the noise cancellation and it's still not working.

I get an error that the sample rate is not supported by the current audio device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I FIXED IT!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 3.18.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what exactly you did to fix the issue? Also, my premiere pro does not give me the option for a sample rate of 44100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I set the Default Input to "No Input" and the problem was gone. Not noticing any audio delays, just the noise cancellation issue I was encountering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using I/O Buffer size of 512 fixed for me! thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone getting issues with getting delays with the audio tracks while using headphones? I can't tell if it's a processing error or if the headphones are having the issue. It sometimes won't even link the waveform with the sound at all, even with someone as little as a small SFX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines