Highlighted

Sorry, a serious error has occurred that ...

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, help me solve the problem, technical support could not help me with this issue! Every time I try to use graphic templates the program crashes with this error.

photo_2020-08-24_19-50-05.jpg

I do not understand what could be the matter, I tried to completely reinstall, but nothing helped

My PC

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 01.35.06.png

I am already seriously thinking about switching to davinchi, why pay for a program that does not work and crashes 50 times a day with an error, it is impossible to work

TOPICS
Crash, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sorry, a serious error has occurred that ...

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, help me solve the problem, technical support could not help me with this issue! Every time I try to use graphic templates the program crashes with this error.

photo_2020-08-24_19-50-05.jpg

I do not understand what could be the matter, I tried to completely reinstall, but nothing helped

My PC

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 01.35.06.png

I am already seriously thinking about switching to davinchi, why pay for a program that does not work and crashes 50 times a day with an error, it is impossible to work

TOPICS
Crash, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
vagidovr LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

upd 1: In this case, new details surfaced, the day before yesterday the adobe technical support service tried to help me with this problem via remote access, but absolutely in vain, in the end they said that since the standard adobe templates work, and the rest do not, then it's not the program, but in templates, this is where my conversation with them ended.

upd 2: I completely uninstalled all adobe applications and using the adobe creative cloud cleaner tool completely cleaned and reinstalled all the programs I needed, the problem persisted, and then I decided to do downgrade, I reinstalled the program to the old version 14.0 and all the templates worked,
So adobe, I conclude that it's all the same in your program, not in my templates, it can't be that 1000 templates from different sources give the same error when trying to use it, I hope that you will fix this defect with the next update.

проблема решилась: я полностью удалил все приложения адобе и воспользовавшись adobe creative cloud cleaner tool полностью очистил и заново установил все необходимые мне программы, проблема сохранилась, и тогда я решил сделать downgrade, я переустановил программу до старой версии 14.0 и все шаблоны заработали,
Так вот адобе, я делаю вывод что все таки дело в вашей программе, а не в моих шаблонах, не может быть чтоб 1000 шаблонов из разных источников давали одну и ту же ошибку при попытке воспользоваться, надеюсь что вы со следующим обновлением исправите этот недочет.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0