Sound and video doesn´t match

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! 
My audio and video match perfectly when in edit mode but when I have exported my project the video speeds up so it doesn´t match anymore. What do I do? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emelie0D44,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the export settings. Also, are you working with screen-captured media files? We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply,

I have the version 14.8 and the export settings are standard (nothing
changed except format: H.264, Preset: High quality 1080p HD). I downloaded
the media files from Pexels so I can´t tell for sure it´s not
screen-captured media files, but it doesn´t look like it is. I have also
used pictures from Photoshop in the project. The render bar is green. I
have also tried to "encode" the media files via Handbrake. I have also
tried to reinstall the program and reset all the settings. I have also
tried to redo everything.

/Emelie

Please when replying by email turn off your signature block.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  Media Info will tell you whether any of your sources have a variable frame rate
use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and mixing sampling rates can cause these kind of issues.  doesn't always happen, but 

and match the sampling rate of your sources to your sequence settings.  Standard video is usually 48k but if everything's 44.1k you'll should be alright.  Lower sampling rates can be problematic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just realized that you might not understand that I was talking about audio sampling rate either with audio only files or in video files that have audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines