Highlighted

sound design

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you someone point in me the direction of what kind of sounds I can use to sound design titles and text animations?

I want to create some sounds for lower thirds and stuff like that.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

sound design

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you someone point in me the direction of what kind of sounds I can use to sound design titles and text animations?

I want to create some sounds for lower thirds and stuff like that.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very open ended question 🙂

Whooshes, slams, clangs, tings, electronic type-on sounds. Search free sound FX and you'll find a lot. If you want to buy something, again, there is lots out there. VideoCopilot for example have a set of motion sound design fx pack. 

Whatever you do (and depending on the program you are making) keep it subtle. 

One trick I use often is to take any sound FX and run it slower or faster (usually slower) in Premiere Pro for a unique sound.

You'll need to experiment!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es una pregunta muy dificl de responder directamente ya que existen muchisimos bancos de sonidos gratis o d epago

https://elements.envato.com/es-419/audio

https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCejQQIYczuBBVsmE0mVWosQ/music?utm_campaign=upgrade&utm_medium=re...

Aqui un par de ejemplos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Mat_TTM LATEST
Participant ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use freesound.org for most foley or sfx that I can't otherwise record myself. I usually manipulate it in Audition of do as Steve said and slow it down/speed up in Prem for an easy effect.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0