Highlighted

Sound editing (just parts of it)

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I need to edit an interview (zoom recording) and the parts when I am speaking sound fine, but my counterpart is super quiet, is there any way to edit just those parts of a footage? All the tips I've got seem to influence the whole footage and then the parts where I am speaking are peaking through the roof

thanks!!!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sound editing (just parts of it)

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I need to edit an interview (zoom recording) and the parts when I am speaking sound fine, but my counterpart is super quiet, is there any way to edit just those parts of a footage? All the tips I've got seem to influence the whole footage and then the parts where I am speaking are peaking through the roof

thanks!!!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make cuts in the video and apply the effects or volume adjustment only to the portions that need the effects or volume adjustment.

or

Keyframe the effects or volume.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob's got the suggestion.

A way to make this more clear in working is to make those cuts, and drag all of say person 2 to V2. Then you can easily select all of each track and set your audio separately. In fact, the Track Mixer works perfectly for this ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1