• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound not playing in sequence. Looking for troubleshooting tips.

Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was moving music around and my fingers slipped and I knocked something and I don't know what so that the sound for this particular sequence no longer OUTPUTS. I can see in the audio pane the sound is just fine. I've opened up other sequences and their output is unaffected 

Nothing is muted. 

The Audio Track Mixer is showing sound but the audio monitor in the Timeline is not. 

I restarted and reset the preferences (which, unfortunatly, deleted the History).

How can I get the sound back? 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

unknow files.png

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add one detail, the only other change is the in the viewer above the Timeline, it's playing the clips and not the whole sequence. It plays the sequence but loads the clips to do so. In other words, I can see the in and out points from the source. Whatever I toggled had that effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a life saver. I knew it had to be something simple but I couldn't see what it was. 

And I had no idea about "embedding" videos and photos. 

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

How does one get into that state? I had to scrub and scrub and scrub. I notieced you can't scrub this out of infinity unless playback is stopped. I can see that this one might be very frustrating.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Audio Track Mixer is half buried in the UI which is way too small to proper edit.

Most likely the slider has been pulled down without knowing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines