• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sounds in essencial graphics

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway of including sound effects in a graphic made in premiere pro so I don't need to import and manually place the sound everytime I use that graphic? I know that it's possible when using after effects, but there are some features that only premiere have that I need (like changing the style of just one word).

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create the .mogrt with After Effects you can add audio elements which will then be usable within Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but the after effects graphic doesnt let me style just some words on title, only the whole sentence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you use After Effects to replicate the style you're wanting, then use that mogrt within PPro?  I have .mogrts created in AE with multiple lines of text, each with its own particular look (font style, size, etc).  In PPro I then replace the text within the Essential Graphics tab and each line looks exactly as specified by AE.

If that doesn't work for you, I'd need to see an example of what you're trying to achieve to be of any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly I cant, because the graphics are for video lessons and are going to be used for other editors besides me to insert texts. Sometimes a text in a concept needs some highlights, for example:

"Genetics is the science of genes, heredity, and the variation of organisms"

in this case I would only need "genes" in bold, it can be changed depending on the subject too.

I want to make the editting easier for those that will use the graphic without the need of them to insert the sound effect but I think premiere doesnt allow me to do that yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds feasible, can you brief us your workflow so we help you figure this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the following:

1. Made graphic with after effects, went to premiere > graphics > new layer > text and dragged the after effects graphic to it, but the sound that was on it didnt follow.

2. Went to premiere > graphics > new layer > from file > choose a mp4 with sound and it also didnt create it with sound.

3. Tried to drag a sound to the graphic window itself, but it doesnt let me.

However when I make a graphic in after effects with sound and export to mogrt, the sound is there. But as I said I need to create this specific file in premiere for custom text styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines