• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Source and Program Monitor Freezing after a minute or so of editing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a good answer to this, and after spending a ton of time on chat yesterday, still not resolved.

I have the most tricked out Macbook Pro, so the comptuer isn't the problem.   I do work off of Lacie External drives.  It was suggested to do all of my editing off of the internal storage, but with 4k files, that wouldn't last long.   

Anyone?   

I've deleted 3rd party plugins, I've uninstalled, reinstalled, but still, program and source monitors freeze pretty quickly.    

I almost have to look at Davinci or something else soon if I can't resolve this.    I would be so grateful for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Crash , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they have you try a new user account, David? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you mean by trying a new user account - can you elaborate?  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines