Highlighted

Source and Program windows are not displaying video?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start a new project the source and program windows are not displaying the video. If I open a project created before the most recent update, I can see my video in both windows. This seems to be an issue with how new projects utilize the graphics card but I am unable to make anything work?

TOPICS
Editing, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Source and Program windows are not displaying video?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start a new project the source and program windows are not displaying the video. If I open a project created before the most recent update, I can see my video in both windows. This seems to be an issue with how new projects utilize the graphics card but I am unable to make anything work?

TOPICS
Editing, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA, install the latest Studio Driver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides what PeruBob said, how about providing a full listing of your computer specs ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU and the video driver version? Otherwise, we're just guessing.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0