Highlighted

source and timeline glitch playback

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody.

I'm having like a glitch/bug while playing video on the Source window. The sound goes well but the first seconds of the video are being repeated over and over (like a broken record) and when I pause the screen shows the first frame of the video. Same happens when I put it in the timeline. I put more clips there (the timeline) and the sounds keeps going good but as the playhead is going over the next clips the screen still is showing the firsts seconds of the first video. it's impossible to work with this and I most deliver a project tomorrow.

I've done everything tutorials say to fix this but it's not working. The original files are ok. Adobe NEEDS to work on stability. I'm having crashes almost every single day.

My job depends on it.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

source and timeline glitch playback

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody.

I'm having like a glitch/bug while playing video on the Source window. The sound goes well but the first seconds of the video are being repeated over and over (like a broken record) and when I pause the screen shows the first frame of the video. Same happens when I put it in the timeline. I put more clips there (the timeline) and the sounds keeps going good but as the playhead is going over the next clips the screen still is showing the firsts seconds of the first video. it's impossible to work with this and I most deliver a project tomorrow.

I've done everything tutorials say to fix this but it's not working. The original files are ok. Adobe NEEDS to work on stability. I'm having crashes almost every single day.

My job depends on it.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?