• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Source monitor time line is hidden.

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. Im fairly new to Premiere but have made a couple successful videos. However somehow my time line for adding in and out points has disappeared when usingthe Source Monitor, as pictured in the second image. It is still there on the project monitor, first image. I cant figure out how to see the timeline while in the Source Monitor.

premiere  timeline.jpg

premiere lost timeline.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

At this point I would recommend down

loading the Adobe CC Cleaner tool (don't have the link on my phone) and use that to uninstall and clean up after PrPro then reboot. From the CC App, download and install a fresh copy of PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would go to the Workspaces menu, and click reset to saved ... it's displaying weird there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, Thank you. This originally happened to me months ago. and in my unknowledgeable haste, I tried all kinds of different things. managed to really change around my workspace, seperated panes and all.

After going through the past help forums here, I did find the reset as you mention. It re aligned my panes, but the timeline is still hidden under the image, doesn't change no matter how big or small I stretch the pane.

Any other thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hit the grave/tilde key while the source monitor has 'focus' (the blue border), so that it goes full screen, do you see more?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried. You are meaning to do as the attached image is, correct?premiere  source timeline.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really ... from the keyboard with the Source monitor in blue outline, press the tilde/grave key ... and that should be the full panel of PrPro, not a separate window like you've got there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere  source full screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point I would recommend down

loading the Adobe CC Cleaner tool (don't have the link on my phone) and use that to uninstall and clean up after PrPro then reboot. From the CC App, download and install a fresh copy of PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil,

Thank you very much for all your help! removing and re installing Premiere solved the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to get you going again ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys Please replay me ..Premier pro cc supported vga list ..because i am new user...i want to build new pc..for low budjet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you go to the Adobe Hardware forum for that information, it's very helpful and knowledgeable folks over there!

Neil

Hardware Forum ... https://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/hardware_forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was offered a much quicker solution than has been discussed here...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/source-monitor-scrub-controls-hidden-premiere/m-p/109090...

Windows 10, 32g ram, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6 Card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even faster is to close panel and open it again. (have not seen it for a while but worked for me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks- this was much faster than uinstalling/reinstalling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines