Highlighted

Source Monitor Waveform lags

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever opening an audio waveform in the source monitor there is a serious amount of lag (up to a full second passes between dragging the mouse and the playhead following). The audio will play perfectly fine but the playhead takes forever to move. There's no significant lag when scrubbing through videos in the source monitor or through the timeline.

I've checked the other article on this problem where the solution was to install Quicktime 7 but I'm running the most recent version of Premiere, every program is updated, and my macOS is on the current version. This problem has been persistent for months now and no amount of restarting, updating, deleting and reinstalling has fixed it.

I'm using a 2018 Macbook Pro with macOS 10.15.6

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Source Monitor Waveform lags

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever opening an audio waveform in the source monitor there is a serious amount of lag (up to a full second passes between dragging the mouse and the playhead following). The audio will play perfectly fine but the playhead takes forever to move. There's no significant lag when scrubbing through videos in the source monitor or through the timeline.

I've checked the other article on this problem where the solution was to install Quicktime 7 but I'm running the most recent version of Premiere, every program is updated, and my macOS is on the current version. This problem has been persistent for months now and no amount of restarting, updating, deleting and reinstalling has fixed it.

I'm using a 2018 Macbook Pro with macOS 10.15.6

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?