Speech to Text

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to convert video speech into text using premiere pro CS6.

My company has bought Creative Cloud for Team. After installing old CS6 I can't change languages (Most of buttons are disabled).

How can I fix this issue? Let's say I need CS6 understand I have license?

Thanks for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2019
shivangg Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2019
Hi giuseppec,Thanks for reaching out. I understand you want to change the speech-language while using Speech to Text Analysis in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. You'll need to download the additional language packs for doing the that.Please check this article:Install additional speech libraries in Premiere Pro CC, CC 2014, and CC 2015 Let us know if it helps.Thanks,Shivangi

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi giuseppec,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you want to change the speech-language while using Speech to Text Analysis in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. You'll need to download the additional language packs for doing the that.

Please check this article:

Install additional speech libraries in Premiere Pro CC, CC 2014, and CC 2015

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shivangi! After installing additional languages everything works as expected

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help

^Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When do we get Dutch language support?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're talking about the old CS6 version, that is long out of date and not supported.

If you're talking about the new process in the beta versions, you need to ask on the beta forum for Premiere.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines