Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed change in clips not reflecting accurately on EDL/XML

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This has been a recurring problem at my end while sending xml/edl of my offline locked cuts for online conforming to post houses for grade. None of the the speed changes applied on my offline edit reflects accurately in the xml and edl generated on premiere. There's always a mismatch in the speed when the conform artist opens the xml/edl at their end on Resolve/Baselight. 

And I only use the normal speed change using the command+ J option and not any fancy keyframe based time remapping. When I try to read the EDL as a text, even there I see the speed percentage being mentioned is different from that used in the edit.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? It would be of great help if someone is able to solve this for me.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of Pr are you using? There have been servera fixes on this topic the past half year: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines