Highlighted

Speed up the "Audio Render" menu item in the Sequence menu

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sequence A that is just a series of 4GB-split video segments end-to-end. I want to use sequence A inside of a sequence B but I can't see the audio track peaks of sequence A  inside the panel showing sequence B unless I render the audio of sequence A.

My problem is that rendering audio for sequence A is ass-tastically slow despite the fact that it should literally be just copying bytes from one file to another. The rendering speed is literally realtime playback slow. The sequence is 3 hours long and I don't have 3 hours to wait for this audio to render. Is there a menu item somewhere that will render the audio at full speed?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Speed up the "Audio Render" menu item in the Sequence menu

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sequence A that is just a series of 4GB-split video segments end-to-end. I want to use sequence A inside of a sequence B but I can't see the audio track peaks of sequence A  inside the panel showing sequence B unless I render the audio of sequence A.

My problem is that rendering audio for sequence A is ass-tastically slow despite the fact that it should literally be just copying bytes from one file to another. The rendering speed is literally realtime playback slow. The sequence is 3 hours long and I don't have 3 hours to wait for this audio to render. Is there a menu item somewhere that will render the audio at full speed?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?