• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

speeding vid and audio

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to speed up both audio and video in premiere pro 2021 together as a whole project?  They are not linked and I also have a second video as well.  

What I am attempting to do is the project is a little to long overall.  I wanted to speed it up to 1.5x but just not one clip but the whole video.  Played audio and it will sound ok if it is sped up.  Here is a screen shot that shows my workflow.

TIA

Luey

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Nest your timeline. Then select the nested sequence and the audio together then press right click on them and click on speed duration then set it to 150% instead of 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joelle,

Thank you for responding.  What about V2?  they are spread out 

Luey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Luey,

You should nest all the video tracks together... just select all of them and click nest then change the speed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines