• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split a video across multiple screens

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Client wants a single video file to be viewed across 3 screens side by side at the same time.
So timeline pixels of 5760 x 1080.
How do I edit and export this timeline into 3 seperate video files of (1920x1080) ?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

I would make a sequence to match the full sized video, you will have to use a 'custom' setting when producing the sequence.

5760 sequence.PNG

Then export using the standard 1920x1080 settings and using the export crop function to select which part of the video you want. You will have to do this 3 times using a different crop for each.

5760 export.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would make a sequence to match the full sized video, you will have to use a 'custom' setting when producing the sequence.

5760 sequence.PNG

Then export using the standard 1920x1080 settings and using the export crop function to select which part of the video you want. You will have to do this 3 times using a different crop for each.

5760 export.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's even better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Richard!
You are a legend!
I really appreciate the help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would finish the edit at the full resolution, export that video and imported into a full HD sequence, and export it 3 times, where each time I shift the position numerically by 1920 in x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines