Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

split screen when exporting

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shumilec66167356_0-1606583417322.png

I am currently editing my video and when I had finished I tried to export and I now see a split screen and it seems like the colours have segregated and I don't know what to do.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the clips on either side of your Dip transition to make sure you're not getting any unwanted frames. Also double-check what's going in the video tracks above and below the track where the transition is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dump all cache/cache media database and preview files, you can go to the Preferences/cache files to do so. Then restart Premiere, see if that helps.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you actually exported the c;lip and it's showing like this? (Hint: click on the "Output" tab next to "Source")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines