• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Splitting an mp4 into several senate mp4 files

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to take an MP4 file that I created and split it up into, say, 4 or 5 parts?

Originally, I made 30- to 45-minute videos. Now, I've been asked to cut them into into sequences and save each sequence as a separate file so I can upload each to D2L separately. (D2L is an online education delivery system). For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to divide an MP4 into separate MP4s. Can it be done in Premiere Pro? Do I need another app? (If so, what?) 

I no longer have the original Premier project. (Don't ask...) So, I can work from the original project. I'd have to re-do everything from scratch, and I can't do that. I don't have the time. 

I'm working in version 14.3.0 Thanks! 

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Google search came up with this:

https://www.bandicam.com/mp4-splitter/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring the video file into Premiere, trim out the segments into separate sequences and re-export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines