• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

squashed and glitched compositions

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a few issues while editing in Premiere Pro CC 2020: I made up this project which I passed to one of my colleagues, who imported a couple of effects and stuff in it. When I received my project back and tried to render the video to export it, the typographys imported in the project by him (from After Effects) became squashed and disproportionate, because the framesize wasn't the same of the one I set for the project. Actually, even other sequences made by him with a couple of effects on were completely glitched or low resolutioned. Now I was tryna fix the problems changing the framesize of those compositions on After effects and then import them in Premiere, but I'm not able to do it --- and I don't know at all how to solve the other prolems i mentioned before. I don't know very well all the features of the two programs and I need this video exported as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the assets in your project nested AE sequences? If so, you should be able to open those in AE and adjust the settings to match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're not, they're just pinked-out videos, imported as typographies. Expect the ones that are not matching the ratio, there are others that are just glitched or low resolutioned, and I don't know why.

I just attached three images: in the first one you can see the out-of-ratio typography that actually, after the rendering, squashed the original clip; in the second screenshot you can see how the layers completely glitched; in the third one you can see that the typography (behind the actual footage) is actually low resolutioned and that problem still persists even in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry, I'm new in the community Schermata 2021-02-25 alle 19.34.49.pngSchermata 2021-02-25 alle 19.34.59.pngSchermata 2021-02-25 alle 19.35.19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines