• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.srt File not importing full text

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I was hopoing someone would be able to help me. I have a project that has been translated by a translator and sent to me as an .srt file. When importing into Premiere and draging onto the timeline I am only seeing the first 13 lines of footage. I sent it back to the translator who tried to address the issue on his side by making sure all the text is correct and isn't causing any stoppages. Now when I bring the same .srt file into DaVinci I am able to easily see and edit all of the translated subtitles. When I try to export from DaVinci the subtitles as an .srt file to then bring into Premiere I come across the same issue of only the first 13 lines appearing. I am not able to edit in DaVinci as I don't really know the software like that and would like help trying to figure out why Premiere isn't able to import the full translation.

Thanks!!!!!!

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is almost always due to PR choking on an odd symbol/character or a format error in the srt.

Curious that it works in Resolve.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines