• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stabilize Adobe Player 5 so it doesn't throw an error

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Excting - but you know what would be even better? If Adobe could stabilize Adobe Player so it doesn't throw an error every other day. On three separate machines. Now THAT would be cool.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully, you've updated to 14.2 where the bug has been fixed. Sorry for the pain. I highly advise you move off Legacy Titler so that you can be rid of obolete UI and tools in your workflow.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - What? Did you even read my post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but Adobe Player (if you mean by Adobe Flash Player) is now EOL. The crashes will not be fixed anymore since Adobe completely discontinued Flash at the end of 2020. New updates of Premiere Pro and the operating system/browser will now completely remove the Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mean Flash player (am I in the wrong forum?!?!) The Adobe Player which premiere pro uses to encode/decode video preview window in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, the embedded player within Premiere. Googling made no mention of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did I say anything about the legacy titler? I Haven't used that in a loooong time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines