• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stabilize During Export w/ Warp Stabilizer

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to just "Analyze" and "Stabalize" all my clips durring the export/render process. I like to make multiple videos for work at once and then export them at night while I sleep. It takes so much time to stabalize them. I'd be nice to let them stabalize at night while I'm Sleeping. I can't sit here for an hour waiting for all my clips to stabalize...

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it doesn't allow batch stabilization. That effect was built back when it was assumed it was only to rescue a short clip you couldn't possibly reshoot. Of course, as you are doing, it gets used as a regular tool to perhaps replace having in-cam stablization or tripods/sliders.

And they've never gone back and rebuilt it to allow batches to be stabilized.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can select a bunch of clips, double click on WS in the Effects panel and it will be added to those clips in one go.

These clips will automatically be analyzed and stabilized at default setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines