Highlighted

Stable supported GPU on older i7 4790?

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pr2020 doesn't support intel HD4600 anymore, or my off-brand R7 240. I'm running an older i7 4700 series box with a PCIe 3.0 slot and a 500watt PS. Been out of the loop on GPUs for years. Don't care if it's AMD or nVidia, I have a lot of work to get done now and I'm sick of this thing crashing everytime I touch Lumetri.What's been ya'lls choice for stable cards in the latest Pr?

Topics

Crash, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stable supported GPU on older i7 4790?

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pr2020 doesn't support intel HD4600 anymore, or my off-brand R7 240. I'm running an older i7 4700 series box with a PCIe 3.0 slot and a 500watt PS. Been out of the loop on GPUs for years. Don't care if it's AMD or nVidia, I have a lot of work to get done now and I'm sick of this thing crashing everytime I touch Lumetri.What's been ya'lls choice for stable cards in the latest Pr?

Topics

Crash, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The RTX 2060 or 2060 super should work just fine. An RTX 2080 would be overkill. That being said the RTX 3000 series should be out in a couple of months. You could get an RTX 3070 and use for now and install it in your next build. The choice is yours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines