Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Static (white noise) after exporting in Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I've been working on this short film for quite awhile now and I'm having some audio issues that I have never seen before. At instances some audio files simply stop playing after working normally the day before (I decided to just delete them and import again, which would be faster) but in other instances the audio seems fine in the timeline but after I export it this TERRIBLE white noise appears in a few locations, sort of like some sound files are corrupted. This only happens with the SFX files, not music or voice over. The SFX files I downloaded using my subscription on Envato. 

Can anybody please help me out with that. It's driving me insane. 

Cheers

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could highlight the sound files that are acting up in the bin or project panel and right click replace footage and direct them to the original files.

Hopefully re-importing them will fix the problem. This will also replace them, with adjustments,  in your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started doing that and exported a small portion of the film but the hissing persists at parts. Some files the noise isn't even throughout the whole thing. It does a little at the beginning, effect goes normally, and then again the noise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to contact Envato support to see if others are having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to say I've been struggling with the noise in Adobe Rush for some time. The sound on my videos is fine if I play them in the media player, but in rush, once I import and start editing on my PC, the sound is distorted and becomes unbearable in some video cuts, from one second to the next, within the same sequence. Could you please let me know if there's a solution to the problem? It seems this is a recurrent issue. 

Thank you very much for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been getting static after exporting. I found one solution. My static seems to be the result of the denoise function which takes about 3 seconds to learn the audio clip and start functioning. Since my audio clips are really short, it never has a chance to learn them and this causes static after export. The start of my video has a section of silence for a few seconds. So, I grabbed all my audio and nested it. (Select the audio, right click, Nest). The static vanished. This feels like bad AI in the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines