Stero to 5.1 Surround Sound?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of clips that I downloaded from YouTube in the Stero audio format, I was wondering if it's possible to convert the clips to 5.1 surround sound? (I have a 5.1 surround sound setup). Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stero to 5.1 Surround Sound?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of clips that I downloaded from YouTube in the Stero audio format, I was wondering if it's possible to convert the clips to 5.1 surround sound? (I have a 5.1 surround sound setup). Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot change the audio of any given sequence, but you can create a new 5.1 sequence and copy/paste material from a stereo sequence into that.

Please look at this video for more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-2jD1WDcys

In this tutorial, narrative and documentary film editor James K. Crouch shows us how to properly set up and configure Adobe Premiere Pro CC to work with 5.1 ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0