Highlighted

Stiiillll getting glitchy scrubbing on interpreted footage in source window..

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stiiillll getting glitchy scrubbing on interpreted footage in source window..only happens on PP 14.** and up. When using PP 13.** it works perfect. i posted about this a while ago here was my original post;

"Im encountering glitchy/jumpy scrubbing on interpreted footage in source window... 120fps a73 footage, iterpreted to 24fps for slow mo. Never had this issue before. Started happening maybe a month or so ago.

See video example below."

I was told my macbook wasnt powerful enough, so i built a pretty decent editing pc rig, just to have same exact problem lol. I now have a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, 32gb of ram, an 8 gig gpu (rx 580 gts) on windows 10.

Any other suggestions???

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stiiillll getting glitchy scrubbing on interpreted footage in source window..

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stiiillll getting glitchy scrubbing on interpreted footage in source window..only happens on PP 14.** and up. When using PP 13.** it works perfect. i posted about this a while ago here was my original post;

"Im encountering glitchy/jumpy scrubbing on interpreted footage in source window... 120fps a73 footage, iterpreted to 24fps for slow mo. Never had this issue before. Started happening maybe a month or so ago.

See video example below."

I was told my macbook wasnt powerful enough, so i built a pretty decent editing pc rig, just to have same exact problem lol. I now have a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, 32gb of ram, an 8 gig gpu (rx 580 gts) on windows 10.

Any other suggestions???

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 3
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a 5 or 10 second clip you can upload so we can try it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like a raw footage clip from the camera? Yea where can i send it to? Can i upload directly on here?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 1
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry meant to say 'do you have', I edited it to say that.

A dropbox or google drive link would be good.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why having 2 threads on the same subject gets to be problematical. There are a few comments on the other thread this morning.

So, I've been taking a look at the clip, and I can make it jump when scrubbing quickly and also using jkl on the clips and going to the speed where the audio stops can cause that. I tried handbrake which gave me a 120fps but didn't improve anything. I could only get ME and PP to convert to 60fps, in the end it looks like h.264 scrubbing. You might try UserVoice

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro
User Voice is where the Adobe engineers look for bug reports, enhancement requests, etc. The urgency for bug reports or new features can be judged by how many of us users upvote the requests. You can search for similar requests using the search feature at the lower right. It's best to upvote a request that has some traction (votes) already, and you can upvote and reply to that thread. If you don't find one the matches your request, then enter a new one. Regardless, post a link back here so those seeing this thread can upvote also.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 3
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problem. UHD .mp4 59.94 interpreted to 23.976. Crazy glitchy and annoying as hell when manmually scrubbing. Help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned off CUDA and turned on Software Renderer. Seems to have fixed the issue. GTX 1080 here.

Please fix Adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 1
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to upgrade you GPU driver BUT from the Nvidia website, and not from windows directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 1