• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still Frames From Other Clips Embedding Themselves Into Other Pieces of Footage and In Alpha Layers

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a video, which I was forced to make so short due to the 47 mb limit, but in this you can clearly see I'm in an empty part of my timeline and for some reason there are frozen frames embedded in my alpha layer on a trasisition that are not there in the source video. It is also doing this on other clips of video, but I've been able to cut around it (it's slowing progress exponentionally, as is typing this out) but it being embedded in a transition, Im not sure how to approach.

I've restarted premiere, my computer, and updated everything. It's also happening in one other project that I have going as well. So it's not this specific timeline. This transisiton has also been used countless times before, with no issue and this has only been happening in my last 2 projects with no change to upload procedure or sequenence settings. 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?