Highlighted

still image default duration has no effect

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been that way for several versions. Used to work just fine. I adjust it in the Timeline properties, drag multiple still images onto the timeline but they default to 5 seconds. Anyone else experience this? I'm currently using 14.5.0 (Build 51) on Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

still image default duration has no effect

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been that way for several versions. Used to work just fine. I adjust it in the Timeline properties, drag multiple still images onto the timeline but they default to 5 seconds. Anyone else experience this? I'm currently using 14.5.0 (Build 51) on Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which application you are using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to set default duration before importing the stills.

You can batch change the duration in the Project window before dropping them on the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0