Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock watermark removal

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apparently, I downloaded previews wrong and now when I buy the license images/video are not updating on my timeline.

So basically, I downloaded preview images/video from Stock.

I saved them to my cc library.

I put them in my time line in premiere.

I bought the license on stock and the assets have a different names now

So nothing is reconnecting because the names are different.

I guess I needed to save the previews to my libary on stock (as opposed to CC) and download from there, but I didn't. On me, but...

Is there a way to reconnect the media somehow so I don't need to manually pull each piece of stock onto my timeline, copy attributes, etc. It's a big project. It's go a LOT of assets...

Thanks for any and all help

Shari

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you rename the files without the watermarks to match the file names of the files with the watermarks (obviously in different folders) and then unlinking and then relinking should be pretty simple.  And hopefully you've learned the lesson:  Always test your workflow before you dig yourself too deep of a hole (this is the voice of experience speaking).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also if you use the replace edit instead of overwrite, it will keep all the attributes.  but always a good idea to duplicate your sequence before trying this at home...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines