Highlighted

Strange bars at the end of clip after rendering

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bars_at_end_of_clip.PNGHello. Once after I render these two clips, there appears at the end of the first one those stripey looking columns. Does anyone know why they appear or what they mean? I believe this only started happening after I set my sequence settings to be maximum render quality.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange bars at the end of clip after rendering

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bars_at_end_of_clip.PNGHello. Once after I render these two clips, there appears at the end of the first one those stripey looking columns. Does anyone know why they appear or what they mean? I believe this only started happening after I set my sequence settings to be maximum render quality.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case that link confuses you it simply means that after rendering your clip ended up shorter than the original media by a couple of frames. This is most likely framerate related OR you rendered the clip externally to Premiere at a different frame rate then relinked the file to the rendered version. Canalso happen with variable frame rate clips say from a mobile phone. It's usually not serious and you just have to trim the offline media from the end of the clip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0