• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange BRAW issue

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No clue whats going on here... I spent hours on an edit yesterday and when I opened the edit today MOST of my BRAW footage is not only black & white but I'm unable to edit my clip settings for that footage. Everything is grayed out. My media is definitely *online* (not missing)...  Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

Thanks.Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 8.50.34 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the latest braw decoder? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got that every once in a while back a year-plus ago. The freebie BM plugin would simply stop working correctly.

I gave up finally and bought the AutoKroma plugin, which 1) always WORKS 2) has more features like presets and 3) gets fantastic support from Autokroma.

And ... we're still getting the posts like this where the freebie BM plugin dorks for some reason. You may need to essentially reinstall it sort of kind of.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil... This was so helpful, man... Thank you.. I'm gonna buy it immediately.

Appreciate it.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Autokroma folks have been the best ones on here helping trouble-shoot the BM plugin. Right!

Nicholas I think is the guy. Their website has a ton of helpful articles also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines