Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Pixelated Glitch In Preview

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Very strange glitch I've just started getting. I'll import a file to Premiere (file is absolutely fine, no corruption or glitches) and initially when working on the video and editing it's all fine. Then out of nowhere they'll randomly be glitched pixelated frames that crop up more and more. They aren't related to any FX that are added and when I cut around these glitches, they just start appearing elsewhere. In some cases they've appeared on export, in more recent cases they haven't.

So far I've tried clearing preferences, clearing the cache, changing the render engine to software only, re importing the clips, making copies of the clip and re-importing, reinstalling software and no avail. Attached is a screen shot of an example glitch.

This is on Premiere 2021 on a Windows 10 computer running an Intel Core i7 with a Intel UHD Graphics 630

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off H.264 encoding and decoding in the Pref. and see if its still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines