• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on spalsh screen with Loading AEXD plugin

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to open Premiere Pro v 15.2 and got "loading AEXD plugin"on the splash screen. I'm using an iMac Big Sur v 11.2.3. In Creative Cloud under Compatibility it states "works on this computer." I've uninstalled and installed.

Any help appreciated as I need to get to work on a project!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alpinepika,

Sorry for the crash.

Could you share the rest of your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM)? Also, do you get any crash report or error message?

Please try the steps mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-troubleshoot-premiere-pro-crash-at-launch/td-...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions. Below is a screenshot of the iMac system.

I removed the "aexd.plugin" from .... >MediaCore>Public folder and now the splash screen is freezing at "importerQuickTime.bundle".

I also followed the steps to reset preferences but the splash screen is still freezing at "importerQuickTime.bundle". 

Other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alpinepika,

Can you try doing a clean installation using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I did a clean installation using the clearner tool but no luck. The splash screen is still hung up at installing importerquicktime.bundle.

Is there someone I could do a live session with to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines