• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuttering frames after exporting from premiere

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been trying to figure this out for a while, but I just can't seem to find a solution. I am new with editing and just don't know if this is an issue with my sequence while editing or my export settings? While watching it back in premiere it doesn't stutter like it does after exporting. I have a small clip that shows the issue, just seems like my face is skipping/stuttering frames. I appreciate any feedback, thank you!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WV3oCxxmCglaFOIg3ol9xa8UrOw1XKud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One solution that worked for me was to first export the sequence out as an image sequence, then reimport then export in whatever. Seems to work well so far. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue editing on my mac. been a windows guy for years. If you output as one of the quick time prores presets there should be no stutter. I think it might have something to do with the encoding and decoding on mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to export it with media encoder ?

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was experiencing a similar issue. 

All clips shot at 25 or 50fps, export was 25fps.

However, to fix it, I had to change the Sequence Settings to Arri Cinema and Export as YouTube 4K UltraHD. I don't know why, but that solved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only change that solved my issues, but I cant view it on an Iphone in that format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines